Events Diary: Volunteers AM
A very windy Saturday curtailed activities and required some fixing of the roof. However that did not dampen the spirit of the volunteers who stuck in during the morning. There was still a lot to do and as usual the team approached it with gusto.
- From pulling down another ceiling in the hall area,
- to making a start to the cleaning of the kitchen ceiling,
- actually painting the bar ceiling,
- more localised stripping of the bar windows to wire stripping
- And tidying out the stables too!
Planning is undeway for the next morning so we can keep the pace going and finish the bar area ASAP.
Photos taken by supporters.
Some from Facebook, some from Twitter, some sent in. Photos from a mixture of our supporters. Please keep sending them in!
Taking cover from the weather
Instructions on what was required
Repairing one of the chimnies
Patricia wire stripping
Misting the last of the new plaster
Everything sorted in the stables
Team working in the bar
Bas making repairs
Matt and the team
Found in the ceiling
Room in the hall area - minus ceiling
Nitromores for localised treatment
Painting the bar ceiling
Terry with his find