Every week we send out our newsletter via email. We also post it on social media and other comms platforms. This includes Google Business, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, NextDoor, Tapatalk and LinkedIn. You can find links for them at the foot of this page.
Summer is finally here Friend, come celebrate at The Swan!
Father's Day treat as the sun looks set to shine.
To B or not to B? With Bingo, Beer and Bikes offering so many reasons to visit The Swan.
70 Year reign but no raining on this parade
Market, Magic and Music all on offer this week at The Swan.
The Kitchen at The Swan is now fully open.
The wait is over as The Swan kitchen is fired up and ready.
The weather is not the only thing hotting up this week.
- 22/04/2022: By George! Another reason to celebrate at The Swan.
- 15/04/2022: Join the Easter festivities at The Swan this weekend
- 08/04/2022: Under starter's orders at Aintree and The Swan
- 01/04/2022: Some Swan-tastic news that will get you truly excited.
- 25/03/2022: The clocks go forward and so does all that The Swan has to offer.
- 18/03/2022: Why do Swans read this email? To get the feather forecast.
- 11/03/2022: St Patrick's Day and Comic Relief in the same week
- 04/03/2022: The Swan and GRS looking to support local a& international communities
- 25/02/2022: The Swan community reaches far and wide ....
- 18/02/2022: Our 2022 Community Charity has been chosen - Family Friends
- 11/02/2022: Celebrations and romance in the air at The Swan.
- 04/02/2022: Something for the mind and body this week at The Swan
- 28/01/2022: Pub, school and community as one ...
- 21/01/2022: New arrivals and old favourites
- 14/01/2022: Supporting hearts and minds in a packed week at The Swan
- 07/01/2022: Something for everyone at The Swan
- 31/12/2021: The Swan prepares to take off for another year!
- 24/12/2021: Wishing you a Merry Christmas from all at The Swan.
- 17/12/2021: Check out the Festive Fun at The Swan and Stay Safe with the measures in place.
- 10/12/2021: Festive festivities in full swing at The Swan ... Father Christmas is on his way
- 03/12/2021: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at The Swan ... deck the halls!
- 26/11/2021: Set Fayre for Chrismas ... and the Book Club is back!
- 20/11/2021: Bonus Edition - More news from The Swan (see in Children in Need page separately)
- 12/11/2021: Excitement builds as The Swan prepares for BBC Children in Need
- 05/11/2021: Taking time to remember - more reasons to remember at The Swan<
- 29/10/2021: Spooky goings on at The Swan ... and Bonfire night to come too!
- 22/10/2021: Beat the autumn chill with a warm Swan welcome.
- 15/10/2021: Activities for mind and body, indoors and out, at The Swan.
- 08/10/2021: Food for the mind and body .. weekly pub update is here!
- 01/10/2021: Wilkommen ... it's time for our Oktoberfest.
- 24/09/2021: Baking, biking & BBQ ... there's a lot going on down at The Swan
- 17/09/2021: We're really busy down at The Swan: Pirates, live music ...
- 10/09/2021: A full timetable as term starts for the new GR6 pupils.
- 03/09/2021: Active mind and active body options at The Swan this week.
- 27/08/2021: Mini-Market and Mini-Residents at The Swan.
- 20/08/2021: The festival is over but the fun doesn't stop.
- 13/08/2021: Swan-Fest takes off.
- 06/08/2021: The Swan gets ready to Spread It's Wings.
- 30/07/2021: Innovation as The Swan merges technology with tradition.
- 23/07/2021: The monthly Swan Mini-Market is open for business.
- 16/07/2021: The Swan takes steps forward as Covid restrictions are eased.
- 09/07/2021: Football and flowers are brightening The Swan.
- 02/07/2021: Footy, food and fun all week at The Swan. And redecorating too!
- 25/06/2021: Sport and a lot more on offer this week at The Swan
- 18/06/2021: Beer, Barbecue, Bikes and Brain work at The Swan.
- 11/06/2021: Quench your heatwave thirst at The Swan. And an award too!
Earlier additions are available, all the way back to before we actually secured the purchase of The Swan. Please get in contact with your requirements and we will dig into the archives for you.
You can subscribe to our email below. All we need is your name and email address, nothing more. We promise not to spam you or pass your details on. And in the unlikely event we don't meet your expectations, you can always unsubscribe.
Our emails go right back to 2018 when we were trying to raise the funds to buy what was a very derelict pub right through to present day. We use MailChimp for all our email activities and we are grateful to them for holding all this information free of charge. Please contact us if you can't find something specific. We will try and help you get the email or article you were searching for.
There is a good following of The Swan on Twitter. Apart from our weekly emails, news, events and reminders appearing there, the followers add photographs and their views about The Swan. Why not join them? Here is a summary of the latest Tweets. Please note it may take up to a few seconds to load dependent upon how busy Twitter are but well worth waiting for.
We are please to show some of our latest customers' reviews that have been left on our Google Page. We have achieved 4.7 stars out of a possible 5 which we are extremely happy about. That said, we continue to strive to maintain and better that.
Deborah Amer, Dec 2021
"Lovely little community Pub, well worth revisiting"
John Webb (Callsure), Dec 2021
"Excellent community pub. Great beers from Windsor & Eton brewery. On the evening of my visit the pub was hosting Day #3 of the Winddor & Eton Living Advent Calendar.. which was a real treat in itself. Burgers & Hotdogs flamed on a BBQ were on offer served by fabulous staff and volunteers. Definitely worth a visit."
Matteo Tomassetti, Nov 2021
"Great cosy pub with lots of good drinks. They are also very active in the community and always organized many fun events. I went to their cheese & wine night and I couldn't believe how much cheese we got for £10! The wines were also discounted so we had an amazing time. Would 100% come back again."
David Gable, Sep 2021
"Great little pub and the partnership with the Windsor Cycle Hub on Saturdays encourages people to get out and be healthy!"