The Friday Feast
Why not treat yourself to a Friday Feast from The Swan. Our local, award winning caterers Dublicious Food are on hand at the Swan to get your weekend off to a mouth watering start. And Dublicious are donating 10% of the price of all orders will go to The Swan.
Menu for Friday 22nd January
Another tasty treat from Dublicious. Hyderabad Lamb Curry or Paneer & Chickpea Curry. Shoulder of lamb slowly cooked for 12 hours and in a rich tomato based Hyderabad curry sauce. Served with saffron & raisin pilaf rice, dal makhana (black lentil curry) and garlic roti.
Please note that:
- for collection from The Swan only, you can now buy a single meal.
- you can order two meat dishes, or two vegetarian dishes, or a combo (one of each).
The Friday Feast will not disappoint. It's a fine way to support your local pub, one of our local businesses and get some daily exercise!
How to Order
Here are the simple steps to a perfect Friday Feast ...
- Go to the Dublicious website and make your order before midday on Wednesday.
- At the checkout, select "I'll pick it up myself" then click on "The Swan Collection".
- On Friday, wander down to The Swan between 6 and 7pm where your meal will be waiting for you in The Courtyard.
- Then take it home, warm it up in the oven for 20 mins and then settle down for a great night in.
Collection will be in The Courtyard or at The Gates. Please remain socially distant at all times and a mask is advisable for extra protection.
Deliveries for January
And there is more than the Friday Feast available to you! There is also an excellent selection of essentials that can bought too, have a quick look at the "Bakery Favourites" and "Deli and Store Cupboard" below. Why not get some Scotch Eggs or Sausage Rolls to munch on at the bar or whilst walking home? An excellent companion to keep the hunger pangs at bay before dinner.
Also available is Dove gluten free flour and organic strong white bread flour.
Dublicious have teamed up with an award winning bakery, so each Friday they can deliver amazing breads and breakfast treats including incredible sourdoughs and almond croissants. Simply why not?