Detailed Room Hiring Info
Various parts of The Swan are now available for hire. This includes The School House, The Coach House and the IT Suite. If you would like to enquire about booking one of these, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will get back to you. We look forward to hosting your function at The Swan.
The School House is most suitable for:
- community groups,
- business meetings,
- corporate events and
- private parties
Tables & seating can be reconfigured to suit your needs.
- boardroom / dining table with seating up to 18 (table can be separated into four smaller tables)
- two sofas - seats four total
The maximum capacity for the School House is 30 people.
The School House provides the following facilities:
- kitchenette consists of:
- under counter fridge
- Belfast sink
- microwave, kettle, toaster and toastie maker
- countertop and shelf space
- cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Jamboard: interactive whiteboard suitable for displaying presentations and working collaboratively.
- free wifi
- power sockets with USB charging ports
- table service: let us know if you would like to order drinks/snacks from the main bar without interrupting your meeting/event; one of our friendly staff can pop in whenever suits to take your order.
Although The Swan is currently unable to offer hot food, there is the option to self cater or choose from our list of local caterers. Please let us know when you enquire and we can give you further details of catering options.
The School House is situated on the first floor with access only by stairs. There is no disabled access.
The School House is available for hire:
- outside of school hours during school term time: Monday - Wednesday from 4pm.
- any time during the school holidays
Here are the term dates for reference.
Please note that these details are subject to change.
- Community groups:
- Free for the first two hours and thereafter a per hour/minimum spend is required.
- Business meetings / corporate events / private parties:
- There is a choice between an hourly rate or a minimum spend.
Exact prices can be discussed with the Pub General Manager. Please note that certain bookings will require a deposit.
In order for us to deal with your enquiry most efficiently, please email email@example.com and the team will get back to you.
Quick way to print this page for your records.