Update for the 26th April
In the last week:
- The toilets are ready for plastering.
- The footings have been dug out but do need extended.
- The electicians have done the initial wiring for school room, more to follow.
- The rotten part of the stairs to the school room (hall) have being replaced.
- Front window frames in the bar and the first bedroom have been prepared with paint stripper.
First of the new brickwork
Portaloo for BBQ being delivered
Stud partitioning going in
Matt The Paint Stripper
First window with paint stripper
We really need to sort the flag out
Wire was prepared for stripping
Bedroom one cleared out
Very full skip being removed
Just before the footings were started
Building materials delivery by Selco