Donate via Online Shopping
This is the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising website. It's simple to use and it's free. Join easyfundraising and you can collect free donations for us every time you buy something online. It won't cost you a penny extra so please help us to raise funds.
Since they launched in 2005, they've helped thousands of good causes raise money simply by shopping online. Their community of over 1.6 million loyal supporters has so far raised over £25 million.
The process is very simple:
- Get started: go to easyfundraising.
- Search for "The Swan in Clewer Village".
- Click on the "Support this cause" button in pink.
- Start shopping: visit retailers and then shop online as normal
- Raise donations: retailers will make a small contribution to The Swan.
Please note to start shopping, you must do one of the following BEFORE making a purchase:
- Visit the easyfundraising website, then search for and visit a retailer to make your purchase
- Use a link from an email from easyfundraising or The Swan.
- Use the easyfundraising "Donation Reminder".
- Use their App to search for and visit a retailer and then make your purchase.
Any issues then please click on "Help" on the easyfundraising website and follow their instructions. Still having problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also help in other ways through our Amazon Wishlist, a way to donate urgently required supplies to The Swan.