Progress with the Renovation - Update for the 17th May
What's being happening in the last week:
- Steels were delivered by It's A Steel and were installed by our professional building team.
- Most of the bar ceiling has been taken downbeing readied for the new fire resistant boards.
- Last of the bar floor is being removed.
- Trench has been started in the courtyard for the new electricity supply.
- Our plumbers are making great progress on the heating system.
Inserting a steel support
Old ceiling is being removed
Part of the old ceiling
Creating a blank canvas
Trench for the mains electricity
Team work was essential
Last of the floor was removed
Laths being kept for the BBQ
One of the plumbing team - Rob
Just before last of floor removed
School Room being prepped for painting
Steels are in
Simpsons swapping skips
Fourth full skip
Our other plumber - Scott
Acrows have now gone
Ladies loo slowly taking shape
And at last, the sun is out ...